This is my first time ever getting nominated for an award here on wordpress and if you can’t tell I am smiling! =) Very huge and special thanks to Kirstan for the nomination! =) I hope that by putting myself out there completely that someone in situations similar to mine will learn from my many many MANY mistakes and choose the better path. I always hope to inspire and until now never really thought I accomplished that so thank you again Kirstan for the nomination.
For those of you who don’t know, (I didn’t know so don’t feel too bad) the Sunshine award is for those bloggers that inspire others in a creative and positive way. =)
I started blogging to sort through my own issues thinking that maybe if I wrote it down I’d be able to give myself some self- therapy. Although this worked, my blogging quickly turned into so much more. It has now become a great outlet for me to let out the creative juices. I have immensly enjoyed doing the many writing challenges featured everywhere and even more than that the connections I have made with my fellow bloggers. I love waking up to my emails from all of you.
So now for ten things you guys probably don’t know about me (though this is going to be difficult because I’ve pretty much let it all out there through my blog)….
1. I like warm hugs! (sorry just watched Frozen for the nine billionth time… I’m in love)
2. I love love love disney movies.
3. I’m writing a book 😉
4. If someone puts on a play for Frozen I am auditioning for Elsa (and no I don’t care that I’m pregnant… I’m not showing at all anyways 😉 )
5. I only got married because I was on the state medicaid and they drop you a year after you give birth.
6. I don’t know how to shut my mind off. It’s like its always On…
7. I need to blog more.
8. If I could redo my life and the choices that have become huge mistakes I SAY that I would but now that I have my daughter I don’t think I would. My mistakes made me me and if you don’t like me… Oh well.
9. This ten things you don’t know about me deal is harder than I thought.
10. I want so much to find my way in all the craziness. I almost got separated until I found out I was pregnant. And now? I have no idea where life is taking me. That terrifies me more than you know. Fear of the unknown.
So now it is my duty to pass this award on… So here are a few great people you should all follow….
and my lovely friend Nina who’s blog I cannot find for some reason and I cannot be stressed so I WILL FIND YOU NINA! later.. =)